Oops. I've recently switched blog software, from a self-hosted Wordpress-based blog, to Typepad, which runs on Typepad's servers.
As part of this switch, I moved the rafb.net domain to point to Typepad's servers to be able to continue to use rafb.net as my blog address.
However, I didn't account for the fact that this would, of course, make people unable to get to rafb.net/paste to see the message that I've discontinued it, or where to get the source code.
I'm going to work on getting that restored as soon as I can. I am thinking it would make the most sense to just create a Google Code project and upload the source there.